You might think that my first post is a review and might seem commercial.But,i just wanted to share with you guys my thoughts on these products and my opinion...That's why my blog is called "Beauty's Lab".It means to experiment with different product,like a science lab. :P lol
FYI:Everything was brought with my own money, i was not paid or sponsored D:
K,let's get starttttted
The packaging looks rather normal...
I got mine in PK101..it's like a cherry pinkish colour? I'm not really good at describing colour...tehee
can you see that the packaging says that the middle of the lipstick is like a lip balm that helps to repair the wrinkle on your lips? O.o
It kind of have a plastic packaging...
This is the product!I believe it can last for quite some time...
Did you see the white thing in the center of the lipstick?Thats the one that i was referring to earlier..It's really moisturizing and long-lasting! :D Great!
SEE?!the pigmentation is really good!trust me :D well,for the smell,it kind of have like a crayon smell?I'm not too sure,,,but the smell is ok,quite pleasant.
BEFORE
Applying in progress...Yes,yes,yes...i know,i look @#$%^&*((*&^This is how it looks just after applying and before blotting it to make it more natural...
CLOSE UP
a more cherry pink colour...
Blot..blot...blot...
Yay!done,this is how it looks after blotting..More natural right? XP CLOSE UP
YEap,that's it,so here you go.......
Packaging: 6/10 :just look kind of normal and ordinary..it would be better if the material used is not so 'plasticy"..hmm,is there even such a word?! k,anyway...other than that,its ok...
Pigmentation: 7.5/10 - this rating is so because the colour is normal,not that it does not perform well. Definitely build-able.
Texture: 10/10 - Ultra Smooth! Glides like a snake (笑)
Ease of Application: 8.5/10 - Definitely the not the best that I've tried,but like any other ordinary lipstick,its easy to apply and the shape allows it to reach all ends.
Lasting Power: 9/10 - It stayed that way for over 8 hours. Given the light
color, I definitely wasn't expecting to see it on my cotton pad when I remove
my makeup at the end of the day~ My, was I surprised!
Availability: 7.5/10- i believe it can be found in The Face Shop shops in SIngapore...not very sure cos i bought mine in KOrea
Price: 8.5/10-not sure how much it is selling in Singapore,but this one that I've gotten in KOrea,is so-so,not very expensive,but nor very cheap,given the quality,it's really worth a try! :D
Repurchase:NO.It's not that this lipstick is not good,it does the job of what a lipstick should,but just that i have even better ones than this...
Vain me...heeh....k,that's all,bye! <3















Hey girl, nice blog!
ReplyDelete